SFD has implemented a firm commitment to satisfying the growing need for training builders in the construction of steel frame structures. We at SFD hold training courses at our factory bi-quarterly and have noted a steady increase in the number of learners to enrol for each session.
- This is a half-day hands on Training Schedule. It starts with a visit to our factory and continues in one of our warehouses with the erection of a small sample unit.
- Visiting trainees will learn how to save time and labour with certain tools, how to do a material take-off of shop drawings, how to identify different components and gauges, how to select fasteners for different connections, different fastening and panelising techniques, etc.
- Trainers and trainees will have their lunches together provided by Global Building Solutions which lends itself to question-answer discussions.
- After the training period, trainees will be given an erectors course manual which includes a comprehensive reference guide for steel framing construction methods.
- While we will provide training expenses and training fees inside our factory, the customers will provide travel and rooming expenses for the trainers if required for on-site training and assistance.
To book your FREE Training Session please call 083 296 3078